Be Respectful~ Be Responsible~ Be Committed~
5th Grade Classroom Expectations
- You will actively participate in class.
- You will spend your "morning work time" working or asking for extra help.
- You will fill out and USE your agenda.
- You will complete classroom and homework assignments when DUE.
- You will read for at least 20 minutes a night and COMPLETELY fill out your Book Log each night.
- You know your multiplication facts proficiently and practice them.
- You study at home during the week.
- You are prepared for class.
- You ask for assistance when needed.
- You work with all classmates respectfully.
- You will work without distracting others.
- You will listen and follow directions.