10 Helpful Tips
1. If you are prone to receiving bug bites on warm summer days, or late night camp fires, holding a hot spoon up to the bite will get rid of the itch!
2. If you ever need to get up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom and don't want to wake up anyone you can use this tip. When opening and closing doors lift up the door so that it doesn't make any noise when you open or close it.
3. Sometimes when I forget to dry my coat before I go to school I will try to dry it as fast as possible. However, if you are in a major rush to get your clothes dry putting a bath towel in the dryer with them will make them dry much quicker.
4. For people with frizzy hair, (I have it all the time) squeezing a lemon or lime into your hair will prevent frizziness.
5. When high-fiving someone looking at their elbow will cause you to never miss. (I have no idea how it works, but it does somehow!)
6. If you ever feel like eating nachos, or chips and salsa, and your tortilla chips are a little stale, throwing them into the oven for 10 minutes at 350 will make them come out tasting brand new!
7. Microwaving lemons and other fruits for 15 seconds double the amount of juice you get from them.
8. If you are ever handing in a paper and running low on black ink, (this has happened to me so many times) just change the font color to dark tan. It is almost indistiniguishable from black!
9. To get rid of a stuffy nose you can push your tongue to the roof of your mouth and push a finger in between your eyebrows. If you hold this for 20 seconds your nose should clear.
10. When putting a two liter bottle of soda away shaking it a little before putting it in the refrigerator will cause it to stay fizzy for weeks.
You can go to this website to find even more helpful tips! : 1000lifehacks.com