After School Schedule:The following is a general schedule for 8th grade students to stay after school. Most teachers are available any day, but students should check with the teacher beforehand if they want to stay on a day off the schedule.Monday - Mr. RiemenschneiderTuesday - Mr. HaierWednesday - Mrs. SmithThursday - Dr. HastWeek of April 6:Science:Physical Science:
- Lab #10 Heat Conduction due when we return to school
- At-home Instructions are posted on my webpage and on Google Classroom (Class code: q7stpca)
- Lab #16 due - Beaks of Finches due when we return to school
- At-home Instructions are posted on my webpage and on Google Classroom (Class code: 4oaowm4)
Math: Homework3/9 - HW 573/10 - HW 583/11 - HW 593/12 - HW 603/13 - POW 21 due,Social Studies:
- All students received the novel Touching Spirit Bear with the study guides to be completed as they read. A SADS paragraph is included with the study guides and is expected to be completed and handed in on April 24.
- The nonfiction book report/project will be due on April 6.
- The Word of the Day is on my website and should be completed for April 9. This will be a test grade and the last grade on the 3rd quarter.
- The study guides and the book report/project are also on my website under Grade 8 Homework - Notes and Handouts. The Word of the Day - please use the handout received in your packet.
- Please email with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Finish Tracking Stocks by Friday 13- we will complete project next week on this
Homework on Great Depression due on Thursday
Test on Great Depression/1920s on Friday
Current Events due March 27