Pay for Student Meals Online With MySchoolBucks.com
To the Parents/Guardians of Holland Patent CSD Students,
Holland Patent CSD is excited to offer MySchoolBucks®! This online payment service provides a quick and easy way to add money to your student’s meal account using a credit/debit card or electronic check.
You can also view recent purchases, check balances, and set-up low balance alerts for FREE!
· Convenience- Available 24/7 on the web or with the Mobile App for your iPhone,Android or Windows phone!
· Efficiency- Make payments for all your students, even if they attend different schools within the district. Eliminate the need for your students to take money to school.
· Control- Set low balance alerts, view account activity, recurring/automatic payments& more!
· Flexibility- Make payments using credit/debit cards and electronic checks.
· Security –MySchoolBucks adheres to the highest security standards, including PCI and CISP.
Enrollment is easy!
* A program fee may apply. You will have the opportunity to review any fees and cancel if you choose, before you are charged.
- Go to www.MySchoolBucks.com and register for a free account. You will receive a confirmation email with a link to activate your account.
- Add your children using their school name and student ID.
- Make a payment to your students’ accounts with your credit/debit card or electronic check.*
If you have any questions, please contact MySchoolBucks directly:
· Or, visit MySchoolBucks.com and click on Help/FAQ’s
Cliff Casab, Holland Patent CSD Food Service Director
Click the link on the left of this page titled NutriKids/MySchoolBucks Transition for more details.
Welcome to School Lunch!
Holland Patent Central school district believes that a well-nourished child is a child ready to learn. Because of this belief, Holland Patent School participates in the National School Lunch Program. Lunch is served in all our buildings. Breakfast is served in elementary only. School lunch is not mandated. The State Education Department allows Holland Patent to run a lunch program. The lunch program is to be self-sufficient with no direct dollars coming from the general fund. The student is not entitled to a lunch. The lunch is expected to be paid for at the time of purchase. The district does allow a child to borrow if they forget their money, but this should be paid back as soon as possible.
Under the federal guidelines, a lunch consists of five components – 1 meat or meat alternate, fruit or fruit juice, vegetable, bread and milk. A student needs to only take 3 components to make a lunch under offer vs serve. Offer vs. serve also applies to breakfast. Four components are offered, (meat or meat alternate, a fruit or fruit juice, one bread and milk) but a student need only take three to qualify for a breakfast.
We also sell snack items in the schools. Ice cream, chocolate chip cookies, and chips are a few of our snack items. This is an extra we have for the students. Snack items are not allowed to be charged on the accounts. If a student wishes to purchase a snack, there needs to be money on the account or money in their hand. If their account is in the red, we take the snack money and put it on their account to clear it up.
The telephone numbers are:
High School – 865-7242
Middle School – 865-8152
General William Floyd Elementary – 865-5721
Holland Patent Elementary– 865-8151
This is just a brief description of our automated system. Please feel free to call at any time with your questions.
Food Service Director