Welcome to the
Holland Patent Middle School
9601 Main Street
Holland Patent, NY 13354Building Principal: Ms. Lisa Gentile
firstname.lastname@example.orgDean of Students: Mr. Michael Sinacore
email@example.comMiddle School Phone Numbers:Main Office (315) 865-8152Nurse's Office (315) 865-7224Guidance Office (315) 865-7204
Fax (315) 865-8978
Creative Organism Contest
Congratulations to Ava D. for winning the 7th grade Science Creative organism project. Her creature Sassafrass won and was turned into a stuffed animal. Ava will be gifted it at 12th grade graduation!
Welcome to the Zoo
7th grade Life Science completed by Mr. Eberley’s students
In the Face lab students worked with a partner to determine which alleles were passed on for given traits.
Student then drew and colored the face of their offspring based on the results of flipping their coin.
6th and 7th graders worked together to create a collaborative mural based on the artwork of street artist ThankYoux. Each student designed their own “cube” to add to the mural.
Welcome to the Makerspace
Important safety information for visitors:At Holland Patent Central Schools, the safety of our children is a top priority. In response to global events and parental concerns, we have joined many other districts in our area to take a proactive approach to safety. All main entrance doors are secured and equipped with a security camera. Admittance to the building will be permitted through a door bell/buzzer system.
The following procedures have been implemented:
• Upon your arrival to the main entrance, please ring the door bell.
• Visitors will be required to identify themselves and state their purpose for entering the building.
• Additional information may be required prior to entering the building.
• In the event that the system is disengaged during school hours, there will be an individual assigned to the main entrance.
• The building is closed at 6:00 PM unless prior arrangements have been made for community events, sporting events, or any other event.This system has been implemented to secure the building while maintaining a single point of entry in order to create an optimal learning environment. We appreciate your support as we continue to promote the safety of children.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at 315-865-8152.
Student Created Podcasts
Think it, Build it, Share it!
The middle school Maker Space is a space that students can sign out of study hall to go work on projects such as 3D printing, building circuits, and programming.The theme for the MS Maker Space is Think it, Build it, Share it!The Maker Space is looking for donations of materials. If you think you might have items to donate, please email Mrs. Smith (firstname.lastname@example.org) to see what items are needed. One thing for certain, the Maker Space is always in need of Legos!
The faculty, staff, students and community of the Holland Patent Middle School are devoted to academic excellence and the growth of individual strengths and talents. Our school will provide a friendly and supportive environment, where individual differences and respect for the rights of others guide school and community behavior.