Welcome to the GWF Library!The library is open on:Days 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6
Afternoons 12:05 - 3:45
“The more that you read, the more things you will know.
The more that you learn, the more places you'll go.”
I am hoping to add some read aloud stories so that I can touch base with your children. I will add some activities that relate to the objectives that we have been learning about in the last few year. If you have any questions please email me at email@example.com
One of the things that may be benefical to your children is to help them to become familiar with the data bases that our school provides. (Second Grade would have this series of lessons towards the end of the school year. The younger students have used Tumble Books and we have recently added Tumble Math to the data bases. Pebble Go is also a very useful tool to use as well as brain pop Jr. which are both data bases that the students enjoy using.
To access the data bases the procedure is as follows:
- HP district home page
- Hoverover the work Departments in the black rectangle at the top of the page
- Click on Library/media Services
- Click on GWF Library in the purple rectangle at the left side of the page
- Click on OPALES search page GWF
- Click on A-Z in the upper right courner of the page (This will put the data bases in ABC order and make finding the data bases easier.)
- Click on the data base you are interested in: (I suggest Tumble Books, Tumble Math, Pebble Go and Brain Pop Jr. for this grade level)
- When you click on a data base in will ask you for a User Name and Password.